Updated: 05/07/2022 08:00
Valle Nevado: Open
We remind you that the permanent use of mask inside any service (restaurant, hotel, shops, rental, etc) and abroad in case of not being able to maintain a distance of at least 1 meter, social distancing, the preferential payment with credit or debit cards (not cash), are rules that we must comply for everyone’s care. You can see our Valle Safe protocols at https://vallenevado.com/es/montana/protocolos_vallesafe/
Courtesy transportation is for the exclusive use of Valle Nevado clients (Ski Passes, Ski Tickets, Hotel Guests, Pioneers, Ski Day, all identified with a voucher, ticket, bracelet or card as the case may be).
Road Farellones- Santiago G21 (Corral Quemado-Lomas del Viento Curva 32) regulated by Carabineros:
– Mandatory carrying of chains before any possibility of snowfall
– Saturdays, Sundays, holidays and Monday to Friday during winter holidays (between June 30 and July 24), between 08:00 hrs. until 3:00 p.m., the traffic will be exclusively uphill from Lo Ermita to curve 32 Lomas del Viento, Farellones.
– Saturdays, Sundays, holidays and Monday through Friday during winter holidays (between June 30 and July 24) traffic will be exclusively downhill between 3:01 p.m. and 7:59 p.m., from curve 32 Lomas del Viento, Farellones, to Lo Ermita.
– Monday to Friday, except winter holidays, and every day between 8:00 p.m. and 7:59 a.m. the traffic is two-way.
More information on IG mlobarnechea
Valle Del Inca
Bajo Zero Kids Carpet
Bajo Zero Carpet Principiante
* Forecast of lifts and open runs may change during the day due to climatic or other factors.