Updated: 09/09/2020 8am
To all Valle fans, we want to share important information.
Based on the “Suggestions for the Safe Return of Sports”, delivered by the Ministry of Sports and in relation to the possibility of opening our operation, we want to point out that:
1. The positive evolution of the health crisis has had in recent weeks and the resolution that allows that in the current Transition Stage, sports can be practiced in open spaces – public or private – is great news, complying with all protocols established by the Ministry.
2. Current sanitary restrictions prevent workers living in quarantined communes from traveling to their workplaces if they do not carry out essential activities and / or services, a rule that remains in force with the new suggestions from the authority.
3. A large part of our workers live in communes that are still in quarantine, a condition that does not allow us to have them and therefore, prevents us from operating.
4. If this crisis has taught us anything, it is that the most important thing is the care and health of people, therefore, when the quarantines where our workers live are lifted, we will be able to make a responsible decision in accordance with current regulations.
5. Chile’s borders remain closed to tourism, making it impossible for foreigners to visit, except for specific issues after a 14-day quarantine.
6. Keep taking care of yourself and taking care of yourself, respect the rules to enjoy sport.
VALLE NEVADO: Closed
TRACKS & LIFTS: Closed
VALLE NEVADO IS CLOSED
FROM; CORRAL QUEMADO TOWARDS CENTRO DE MONTAÑA
Monday to Friday, between 15:01 PM until 19.59 PM transit will be exclusively downhill starting in curve #32, Lomas del Viento.-
Saturdays & Sundays and Holydays
– Uphill from Corral Quemado between 8:00 AM until 14.00 PM.-
– Downhill from curve #32, Lomas del Viento from 15:00 PM until 20:00 PM
Valle Del Inca
Bajo Zero Kids Carpet
Bajo Zero Carpet Principiante
* Forecast of lifts and open runs may change during the day due to climatic or other factors.